Our client base includes:
- Emerging and established medical device, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and diagnostics products or services companies.
- Companies launching new products or services.
- Companies seeking to expand sales and distribution channels into new markets
- Companies seeking to maximize business performance, revenues and profitability.
- U.S. companies seeking to enter international markets and international companies seeking to enter U.S. Market.
Our accomplishments include:
- Medical Device Company - provider of microbial detection technologies for homeland security, fermentation and blood banking markets needed to develop a business plan for a bacterial contamination detection device. We conducted market research, refined clinical trial protocols, implemented a commercial plan for sales, marketing and distribution alliance. We provided guidance on out-licensing of technology to a Fortune-500 company. Serve on the company’s advisory board.
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Company - distributor of generic and specialty drugs needed to develop a growth strategy, deal with market forces, systems selection and implementation. We provided guidance that doubled the company’s revenue to become 10th fastest growing company in Washington state and be selected on Inc.500 list. Serve on the company’s advisory board.
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Company – emerging pharmaceutical company developing topical therapies for inflammatory diseases. Provided advisory services for negotiating manufacturing contract with a Fortune-50 contract services company resulting in a $4 million budget impact.
- Global Bio Pharmaceutical Company - focused on CNS, inflammation and oncology therapeutics. We addressed highly technical issues around drug-laboratory test interactions to develop a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) prior to FDA approval of a blockbuster biotech drug.
- Point of Care Diagnostic Company - Devised regulatory, marketing and business alliance strategy and plans to enter market in India.
- Generic Drug Manufacturer - $20 million dollar agreement for a contract manufacturing and 3PL services.
- Biotech Company - $5 million contract for a 3PL services to launch a new RA drug.
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Company - $15 million contract to in-license, distribute and provide contract sales services.
- Medical Device Company - acquisition of a development stage technology platform company.
- Medical Device Company – developed channel expansion strategy, identified business partners and negotiated agreements for alternate care, veterinary and international markets.